=)

=)

Monday 25 July 2011

= Just a quick update =

This will be my first English Post...
and i hope it will not be the last.. xixi..





ok.. juz a quick update about yesterday..
my dear ahGor came back from SG!!!
juz for the celebration of my Lunar birthday!! haha..
i m shy to tell the whole world i was celebrating my lunar birthday..
sooo.. i din mention in FB.. wahahaha..





Thanks him for coming back and treat us for K session!!! xixi..
we were celebrating Da Jie Jie's birthday together!!
haha.. dun worry.. we will celebrate with u again for SURE!!!



tomorrow is the first day of WEEK 4!!!
it's WEEK 4 ad!! omgggg.. time passed damn fast!!
but i wish it could pass even faster!! =]



ok.. i m going to sleep as tomorrow i have to wake up in 6 o'clock!!!
EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! T-T
nitez world.. ^^




We gt a group photo accidentally~~ ^^







She is the one who i admire the most!!
when i am in trouble.. the first person i will think of is she!!
because i know that she will help me to solve the problem no matter how..
and she will buy me Mc flurry when i m down.. ^^
she has a very high EQ which i wish i could have too..
i always think that the bonds between my siblings are strong becoz we have a great Da Jie Jie!! ^^
you 55 deliver a baby for me to play laaa!!! wahahahaha.. =P




He is the one who teach me how the real life is since i was SMALL!! =P
He always set the question paper for me when i was having exams during primary school..
I cried when i was doing the questions juz because i did not know the meaning of 请解之.. T-T
and i still can remember i cheated him i juz got 4As in my UPSR..
i could feel that his was disappointed!! haha..
however.. i really let him disappointed with me when i was 18.. =(
dun worry.. i will work hard and wont let this happens again!!! =]
You must take good care of yourself in SG yaaaa..


She is the one who always fighting.. arguing.. quarreling with me..
but we can hug each other at the next second.. 
wahahahaha..  
faster find a ER JIE FU for me!!! =P

 Thanks for coming Winnie Jie Jie~~ ^^




The sistersss.. <3



I LOVE U ALL~~ MUACKSSS~~!! <3

3 comments:

4everskyline said...

plz bu yao 嘟嘴 jor...

Unknown said...

yea leh...like skyline said...reli dun...haha

good la..happy belated lunar birthday XD

kauze said...

his was disappointed。。。ngek ngek